General Terms & Conditions
The term 'Flight Data Services' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1600 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Hampshire, PO15 7AH, United Kingdom.
Our company registration number is 4041206, registered in England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The airport database used for the Flight Data Connect website is only provided to assist in the identification of arrival and departure airports for analysis purposes. It is not updated with aeronautical information, NOTAM or other sources that affects airport facilities, work in progress or runway designation. The database must not be used for flight planning purposes, or any other purpose relating to the execution of a flight or flights.
- The arrival and departure weather displayed on Flight Data Connect is intended as supporting information for (operator) selected event analysis and must not be used for any other purpose.
- Flight Data Services cannot be held responsible for any consequences of the use of airport database or weather information, as displayed on the Flight Data Connect website, other than for the specific purposes stated above.